1. Sage & Citrus is burning constantly in my home right now. It’s like late winter meets early spring and it’s glorious, my friends.
2. Games. We don’t have cable. So we sit at the table with the next best thing. Which is obviously Monopoly and Dominoes. I’m not even kidding. If you haven’t played a game in a while you should definitely do it. Also, I really prefer to win, just in case you were wondering. Also, if you were wondering, I did win. Paul was not so excited about that.
3. Cinnamon Rolls. I think they really are at the top of my list of favorite things ever. SO much so that when I saw Tracey post these amazing cinnamon rolls this morning, I rearranged my Pinterest boards to devote a whole board to cinnamon-sugar, the outstanding combination of goodness that it is. It definitely deserves its own board.
4. Sawhorse desk. I am just head-over-heels in love with this thing. In other news, Paul’s list of “things to make for Cassie” is overflowing at the moment!
5. Growing my own green onions. I tried it once before and it failed but I use SO MANY green onions. They are a staple here and I was convinced that I need to try it again so I did and it’s actually working! I think the trick is sunlight and changing the water often. I’m thoroughly amazed!
What are you loving these days?