Give thanks to the Lord for He is good!
His steadfast love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34
Wishing you and your families a beautifully blessed Thanksgiving and a wonderful holiday season. I can’t say it enough – I love you guys, I am so blessed by and grateful for you being here. Cheers to being thankful!
12 things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving: (in no particular order)
1. My faith & the Grace that saved me.
2. My amazing husband. He’s my #1 supporter and he encourages me everyday. He plays his guitar for me, he leaves me love notes, he does the dishes, is patient with me every day.
3. This blog, the passion behind it and the drive to keep doing what I love everyday.
5. My health. I know I take this for granted but should not. Not doing this will become a goal in the coming months.
8. Instagram. I’m probably – by definition – obsessed. I love seeing little glimpses into others’ lives.
9. A beautiful city in which to live and call home.
ornery sweet kitty, Emma.
12. Trader Joe’s. Their cheese, their wine, their snacks, their produce, their everything.
13. (bonus!) Y.O.U. I can’t say it enough – I love you guys, I am so blessed by and grateful for you being here.