Life Lately – 10 things I loved about July
Well it seems that Life Lately posts have taken over for my weekly Wednesday Ramblings. I miss those random posts but I haven’t been able to squeeze them in. So instead of every Wednesday, they are going to be thrown in here and there because I just really love sharing my life in this little space. And July…July was a great month. A tough month, at times, but a really great month.
And here are ten things that prove it:
1. Funnel cakes. I highly doubt anyone will disagree that one of these will make any day better.
2. 4th of July at the lake with these three: (+ the rest of our family, of course!)
3. Independence Day celebrations with live music, beautiful weather and sno-cones on the Capitol lawn.
4. Training runs. I don’t love them per-se, except when they are over, and then I love them. But I can’t complain about the amazing weather I’ve had so far.
5. Calm summer nights.
6. Watching the sun rise on a long morning run.
7. Breakfast at my favorite lake place. I want one of those mugs so bad!
8. Live music with great people who helped me through the two weeks Paul was out of town.
9. IPA’s to celebrate Paul’s homecoming.