Homemade Egg Noodles
2 Tablespoons Cold Butter
½ cups Cold Milk
2 whole Eggs, Whipped
½ teaspoons Kosher Salt
2-½ cups All-purpose Flour
2. Place butter, milk and eggs in your mixer bowl and mix with the paddle attachment. (if you don’t have a stand mixer, use a wire whisk in a metal bowl)
3. Slowly add salt and flour just until incorporated.
4. Flour a large surface and turn the dough out.
5. Knead thoroughly until a smooth ball forms.
6. With a floured rolling pin, roll out the dough to the desired thickness. I wanted mine a little thicker for my soup but I’m sure they would be wonderful rolled out a little thinner. Just ensure that the dough is the same thickness all around so that your noodles cook evenly
7. Cut with a knife or pizza cutter, toss in extra flour and let air-dry for at least an hour.
8. Cook noodles in salted, boiling water for 7-8 minutes or until they reached the desired consistency.